We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us take Logichainge further into the market. You are responsible for building and developing our application based on the ambitious technical strategy and roadmap. In this role you report directly to the CTO and act as a technology expert, making choices that affect Logichainge’s current and future business.
To achieve our ambitious goals you will work with a talented team of developers, give them a good example and increase the pace and quality of the development Logichainge. You are a great colleague and help the CTO to further expand the team.
We are a young AI software company with the ambitious goal of becoming the market leader in Europe with our expert system within five years. We act from our core values of partnership, reliability, sustainability and ambition and our mission is to create extra time for our logistics customers so that they can do more business because less time is needed for the administrative burden in the process.
At the moment our development team consists of seven dedicated and passionate people, helped by some enthusiastic interns. Over the past year, we’ve focused on it develop a high-quality MVP and now it’s time to build on that basis of customer input and new market insights.
Technology and tools we work with: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Vue(.js), Gitlab and Google Cloud.
Our Senior Software Engineer
- Has 5-10 years of experience developing web applications
- Is intrinsically motivated, willing to work hard and goes to great lengths for the team
- Has the knowledge and skills to develop an application from start to finish
- Know what is needed to guarantee the right quality in the long term
- Is familiar with automating processes via CI/CD and the DevOps domain
- Is interested in our work areas: Logistics and AI
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English
- A good salary based on your experience
- A job for at least 32 hours a week
- Unlimited vacation days, as long as you come back afterwards to continue working on our expert solution
- A good team spirit is necessary, but working remotely is not a problem
- The opportunity to grow to the scale-up phase with a successful start-up